Home Inspections in Colorado Springs
Our comprehensive inspection report includes 400+ items in the home that may affect safety, functionality, and insurability of the home. The inspection is performed top to bottom and identifies any issues that may be important for you to know as a home buyer. You and your realtor will receive an emailed inspection report by the following morning detailing the condition of the home. Below is a list of some of the major areas we examine:
- Exterior conditions and surface grading
- Ventilation and insulation
- Attics / Basements / Crawlspaces
- Foundation / Slabs / Floors / Walls / Ceilings
- Heating and cooling
- Garage, Driveway, Walkways
Here is a link to the NACHI standards of practice: https://www.nachi.org/
Types Of Home Inspections We Offer
- Buyers Inspection: When buying a home, it is very important to have a solid picture of the condition of the home to reduce any expensive fixes or surprises down the line. It’s a small investment to ensure the proper safety and functioning of your potential residence.
- Sellers Inspection (Pre-Listing): We offer current homeowners who are preparing to sell their home a pre-listing inspection so they are ahead of the game before interested buyers appear. Before you put your home on the market, you will be aware of anything that would be flagged during a buyer inspection. Being proactive and fixing any issues in advance can reduce the likelihood of someone backing out of the contract to buy your home. They may even choose to forego their own inspection if they know you have already done it.
- New Build Inspection: It is equally important to inspect a newly constructed home to be sure everything was completed correctly. We can perform an inspection an inspection upon the completion of the home; we also offer to do it in stages as the home is progressing (foundation, framing, plumbing, etc).
- Warranty Inspection: New construction homes generally come with a 1-year limited warranty. Many of these homeowners choose to obtain an inspection to find any hidden issues so these fixes can be made by the builder before the warranty expires.